PERFECT AIR CLEAN ROOM (PACR)
One Stop Solutions for Entire Clean Room System
A clean Room is an environment where the particulate contamination & bacterial contamination are limited to prescribed levels
That means clean air, stable temperature, stable humidity, clean water, gases and chemicals, lighting, processing- equipment, inspection and test equipment, room infrastructure, etc.
- room in which the concentration of airborne PARTICLE is controlled, and which is constructed and used in a manner to minimize the
- Generation, and
- Retention of particles & microbes inside the room
What is a Particle ?
- Particle is a very small discrete mass of solid or liquid matter, usually measured in microns.
- micron is 1/1,000,000 of a meter.
- A human hair is 60 - 90 Microns.
The process of Clean Room is similar to an AHU or Air Conditioning Plant but the difference is the advancement in Design & Quality of the Filters used.
The advanced Filters used in Clean Room Process are :
- ULPA Filter (Ultra Low Penetration Air)
- HEPA Filter (High Efficiency Particulate Air)
To maintain the performance of Clean Room, all the parameters must be checked and validated at regular intervals as per the Regulatory Requirements of the latest version or say the current GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). GMP is governed by FDA (Food & Drug Administration) in USA. Clean Room process is tested and validated in conformance to the standards of ISO 14644-2 : 2015.
HVAC is one of the most important elements in the design of medium to large industrial and office buildings where safe building conditions are regulated with respect to temperature and humidity.
- AHU, Chiller, Cooling tower, Chilled water pump & compressors
- Ducting, Piping and Insulation (SS, GI, MS & PID)
- Grill, damper and diffuser
With an experience of over 15 Years, perfect air is proficient in provides services such as Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning known as HVAC.
It is an interdependent system for a turnkey Clean Room System. All equipments require power backup at the right rating for their continued execution. PACR provides an integrated solution for entire electrical system for all Clean Room Solutions.
Tasks done under this vertical :
- Requirement analysis for Power Distribution
- Load Calculation
- Voltage Distribution
- Detailed Science and Engineering
- Electrical Panel Designing
- Cable Layout Design
- Clean Room Lights
- Electric Wiring
PACR has its own in house team for Structural, Architectural and Civil works. We offer services such as pre construction, construction management, execution and maintenance. PACR is one stop solution for all turnkey requirements for any industrial client. We have the following range of services under this vertical:
- Requirement Analysis
- Pre Construction Services
- Structural Calculations
- Architectural Engineering
- Value Engineering , Scheduling and Estimaion
- Design & Build
MOST ENERYGY EFFICIENT TECHNIQUE
A building management system (BMS), otherwise known as a building automation system (BAS), is a computer-based control system installed in buildings that controls and monitors the building's mechanical and electrical equipment such as ventilation, lighting, power systems, fire systems, and security systems. It makes facility management easier. PACR successfully integrate, install and maintain building automation systems and making it easier to increase comfort, safety and security for users.
- Centralised control room
- Saves Energy , Energy Efficient
- Increases productivity
- Effective monitoring and targeting of energy consumption
- Improved plant reliability and life
- Effective response to HVAC/equipments-related complaints
- Save time and money during the maintenance.